Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year

One of my New Years resolutions is to do a blog every week in 2009. I will try.
This has been a busy and great couple of months.
The last part of November I flew to Germany and spent time with Hans and his family. We had a great time driving very fast around Germany looking a Dachau and many other places. I got to spend some time with two on my wonderful grandkids there.

In December I flew to Seattle to see Marshall Dean for the first time. They had the worst snow storm in 40 years that weekend so I spent a lot of time holding Marshall. Heidi and I flew back - Marshall was perfect on the flight.

We had a good Christmas topped off with watching the Vikings get beat in the playoff game. I went to Peder and Sarah's and I picked up Heidi and Marshall on the way. How great was that being with two of my kids and two grandkids. I watch Relia interact with Heidi and Marshall - she is so demonstrative in her actions and facial expressions. Wow. The only thing that could have made it better would have been Hans and Rachel and their kids bing there - someday.

Mary and I went to the Strange Case of Benjamin Button - it was an unusual but very good long movie.

Hope you have a good 2009.
Love to all,
Steve/Dad

1 comment:

Heidi said...

YEAH!!! You posted! Thanks again for all your help! We had a great time Sunday too.