Tuesday, October 9, 2007

busy week

I felt busy last week and when I look back on it it was.

I worked at Worleins 4 days - M, Th, F and Sat. That took care of most of my mornings.
I had 2 football games to ref. The Friday games was between a 5 - 0 team and an 0 - 5 team. It ended up 28 -25 with both teams leading at times.

I had a good day on Wednesday with teaching my Bible study in the morning - on the book of Romans - it is fun. then there was calling in the after noon.

My car had to be fixed - the water pump when out and that is a pain to fix. That took from Wed. through Friday to get done. I hope that is the end of troubles with the radiator system.

I got a new computer and monitor this week. My computer at the church was 7 years old - still working, but very slow even for me. I am still working to get it set up. The 19 inch LCD screen is huge compared with what I had before.

Saturday Mary and I went out to celebrate going together 10 years. We went out for supper. After we got back to her house we were checking on some financial stuff for her and discovered we have going together for 11 years not 10. We have fun together. Mary is working 7 days a week right now and will be for probably 2 months or more. It is wearing on her.

I took Mom to the DR for her leg. She has a sore that would not heal. She has gone for 5 week - last week they put on a skin graft and it is healing well now.

There is it. nothing profound, but a good busy week for a sort of retired guy.

Love to all,
Dad/Steve.

No comments: